Program Manager Input Finance
DLL is not your average financial services company. In fact, we are above average in almost every way. With an employee engagement score of 85% (compared to the 72% industry average), it sure seems like we are doing something right. And, while most companies survive fewer than 20 years, 2019 marked our 50th.
We collaborate with manufacturers, suppliers, and businesses in more than 30 countries to enable the acquisition of equipment, technology and software that companies need to contribute meaningfully to their communities. We believe in partnering with our customers to develop innovative and sustainable financial solutions that deliver meaningful value to the world.
At DLL, we are committed to making sure that all people, regardless of their race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, physical characteristics, or mental abilities, feel welcomed and encouraged to be their authentic selves. We strive to create an inclusive environment that is reflective of the communities in which we operate. Come see what all the excitement is about.
You will roll out and manage programs and partner/vendor relations as well as develop new partner/vendor business opportunities within the Agricultural Input Finance sector. Ensure optimal alignment within GBU (Global Business Unit), between GBUs and Countries and with RAF (Rabo Agrifinance) concerning the programs on a regional or global level, in line with program agreement and compliant with DLL policies. Maximize opportunities to optimize program volume, P&L, penetration and partner/vendor satisfaction.
Day to day
- Contribute to the formulation of the global program management plan for the CF GBU and F&A GBU and develop a plan for own region in order to optimize global and regional program management activities as a basis for realizing the defined commercial goals in an effective and efficient manner.
- Contribute and deliver support to the regional or global New Business Development process in order to obtain a profitable program agreement as a solid basis for roll out and implementation.
- Work closely with the vendor partner to ensure all vendor program opportunities are identified, quantified and actioned in accordance with Vendor expectations and are aligned with CF & F&A GBU to ensure new programs are activated in an efficient and collaborative manner
- Take all preparatory actions, direct and liaise with all relevant functions and parties and provide support, information and training where necessary, to ensure an effective and efficient organized implementation and roll out of partner/vendor program in region or globally.
- Plan, agree on and communicate sales targets per country and deliver support on program sales activities, compliant to global/regional program plan, in order to bring the program in application and guide country sales efforts in for program desired direction.
- Ensure that all relevant parties in the region or globally are aligned on program operations and that all operational preconditions are in place, as a basis for low cost, productive and efficient program implementation and roll out.
- Monitor program performance in the region or globally as a support role to the VP Global Program Management or Global BU President and follow up on opportunities for improvement or needed actions/corrections, in order to maximize program performance.
- Continuously improve value proposition, efficiency, and productivity during program life cycle in order to optimize service delivery to partner/vendors, dealers and partners in the region and maximize program NBV and profitability.
- Monitor, update and maintain partner/vendor programs on a regular basis, for the region or globally in a support role to the Global Program Manager or Global BU President, in order to remain compliant with internal and external policies and regulations.
- Maximize all opportunities to cross sell DLL services and products to the vendor partner in order to cement the relationship with the vendor partner and maximize the profit opportunity for DLL. Where appropriate engage appropriate DLL members to support new product selling and delivery.
“We not only live up to the expectations of our customers for today, but also anticipate their market needs of tomorrow.”
- Bachelor or University Degree in e.g. business economics
- At least 8 years of sales / account management experience in the Financial Services environment, with preference in Food and Agriculture and New Business development.
- You understand the Channel and Retail finance business and you know the needs and requirements of farmers and dealers.
- Hunting and networking skills, and possess a relevant network inside the Farm Inputs / Agriculture industry.
- A can do attitude and passion for what you (are going to) do
- Strong consultative selling skills – listening, questioning, persuading
- Team player, but able to work autonomously as well
- Extensive knowledge of financing solutions, enabling you to advice customers on their financing needs.
At DLL, we are many things. We are team members. Family members. Community members. We are members of society. Members of different cultures and nationalities. Members of change. We each have different beliefs, different passions, different viewpoints, talents, and interests. We come from different backgrounds, cultures, nationalities, and histories. But for all of our differences, we share one thing in common: Each of us are members of DLL. Our company was founded in the Netherlands. But today we are truly a multinational business. We span more than 30 different countries and represent over 40 different nationalities across the globe. Our unique culture is rooted in higher collaboration, less hierarchy and an honest directness that enables us to integrate, ideate and innovate across country lines. Many companies say they are European, North American, South American, Asian, or Australian. At DLL, we are all these places and more. We are a crosscultural collaborative – an interconnected network – that comes together every single day with one goal in mind: Partnering for a better world.
All members enjoy
- Two working days per year volunteering for a local charity
- Health and Wellness program including healthy food, free health checks, fun health & vitality activities.
- Flexible hours with possibility to work from home
- Career development opportunities: online learning, member development programs
DLL’s wellbeing ambition is to educate, equip, and empower members to build connections, manage their mental, emotional, physical, and financial wellness, and maintain balance between work and the other priorities that make up their lives. Our four wellbeing categories are as follows:
- Connection – Build meaningful connections with other members
- Health – Manage mental, emotional, and physical health
- Finance – Provide learning opportunities to help members achieve personal financial health
- Lifestyle – Maintain balance between work and life priorities
These are the things that matter to our members and the wellbeing of our members matters to DLL!
Good to know
- Deadline for applications: August 28
- The selection process may involve an assessment
- Applications via email will not be reviewed. Please apply online via our career website
- DLL’s referral program applies
- For more information, you can contact Joep Staps, Talent Acquisition Partner via firstname.lastname@example.org
We advise only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. Hiring subject to successful completion of a background check.
DLL is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation in accordance with our values and all applicable legislation.
DLL appreciates the time you spend applying to our openings. We advise only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. Hiring is subject to successful completion of a background verification and integrity check.