Information Security Officer
DLL is not your average financial services company. In fact, we are above average in almost every way. With an employee engagement score of 85% (compared to the 72% industry average), it sure seems like we are doing something right. And, while most companies survive fewer than 20 years, 2019 marked our 50th.
We collaborate with manufacturers, suppliers, and businesses in more than 30 countries to enable the acquisition of equipment, technology and software that companies need to contribute meaningfully to their communities. We believe in partnering with our customers to develop innovative and sustainable financial solutions that deliver meaningful value to the world.
At DLL, we are committed to making sure that all people, regardless of their race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, physical characteristics, or mental abilities, feel welcomed and encouraged to be their authentic selves. We strive to create an inclusive environment that is reflective of the communities in which we operate. Come see what all the excitement is about.
As Information Security Officer, you will define and implement DLL’s Information/Cyber Security Program/Framework and support the DLL organization in managing its Information/Cyber Security risks. Together with your colleagues you will lead DLL to the next maturity level and elevate Information/Cyber Security from a compliance requirement to a business enabler supporting our ambition to further digitalize our business, to ensure DLL’s future success.
Day to day
- Define, implement and improve DLL’s information/cyber security policies, standards and procedures.
- Conduct information/cyber security risk assessments.
- Manage information/cyber security risks including informing management on the security risk profile and the security compliance profile of the relevant business unit.
- Advise management on necessary improvements (what) and advise teams on control implementations (how).
- Develop training program for awareness within the organization and specialist training for targeted groups to maintain up to date with new developments and regulatory requirements.
- Establish metrics, reporting mechanisms and services, maturity models and a roadmap for continual information/cyber security program improvements.
- Coordinate and serve as primary point of contact for significant information security incidents. Will handle material information/cyber security risk assessments and incidents.
- Keep abreast of information/cyber security trends and threats in DLL’s environment and translate these for DLL.
“We lead the way in meeting the need for flexibility and transparency which our customers increasingly expect.”
- Academic level with 3-10 years of experience in a similar role
- Relevant education/certification of Information Security Management (e.g. CISM, CISSP, CISA)
- Proven track record in Information Security, preferable completed with IT Risk Management, IT Audit and Operational Security experience
- Substantial knowledge of Information Security standards and regulations (e.g. ISO27001/2, NIST CSF, ISF Standards of Good Practice)
- Excellent business English (both spoken and written)
- Strong communication, planning and organization skills
- Strong influence, negotiation and persuasion skills
- Quality driven and results oriented
- A strong team player who significantly contributes to the DLL environment
At DLL, we consider our people our biggest asset. That’s why you’ll be treated as a member, not just an employee. Together we create an informal, but professional atmosphere that is hard to find elsewhere. We also encourage members to seek out the best skills across all our offices, because the more networked we are as an organization, the more effective we can be at seeing more than a customer, and working harder as a partner.
All members enjoy
- Two working days per year volunteering for a local charity
- Health and Wellness program including healthy food, fresh Coffee Plaza, free health checks, fun health & vitality activities
- Flexible hours with possibility to work from home (within job scope)
- Career development opportunities: online learning, member development programs
- Company pension scheme and attractive collective insurance package
- Employee Benefits Budget for commuting costs, extra hours of leave, pension savings, etc.
DLL’s wellbeing ambition is to educate, equip, and empower members to build connections, manage their mental, emotional, physical, and financial wellness, and maintain balance between work and the other priorities that make up their lives. Our four wellbeing categories are as follows:
- Connection – Build meaningful connections with other members
- Health – Manage mental, emotional, and physical health
- Finance – Provide learning opportunities to help members achieve personal financial health
- Lifestyle – Maintain balance between work and life priorities
These are the things that matter to our members and the wellbeing of our members matters to DLL!
DLL in a nutshell
DLL is a global vendor finance company with more than EUR 30 billion in assets. Founded in 1969 and headquartered in Eindhoven, the Netherlands, DLL provides asset-based financial solutions in the Agriculture, Food, Healthcare, Clean Technology, Construction, Transportation, Industrial, Office Equipment and Technology industries. DLL partners with equipment manufacturers, dealers and distributors in more than 30 countries to support their distribution channels and help grow their businesses. DLL combines customer focus with deep industry knowledge to deliver sustainable solutions for the complete asset life cycle, including commercial finance, retail finance and used equipment finance. DLL is a wholly owned subsidiary of Rabobank Group.
To learn more about DLL, visit www.dllgroup.com.
Good to know
- Deadline for applications: February 7th
- Reporting to Manager Enterprise Security Risk Management
- The selection process may involve an assessment
- Applications via email will not be reviewed. Please apply online via our career website
- DLL’s referral program applies
- For more information, you can contact Willem Hessels Talent Acquisition Partner via email@example.com
DLL is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation in accordance with our values and all applicable legislation.
DLL appreciates the time you spend applying to our openings. We advise only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. Hiring is subject to successful completion of a background verification and integrity check.
Almost all members of DLL in NL are required to take the Bankers Oath. Banks in the Netherlands find it important that everyone working in the Dutch banking environment fulfills their role with integrity and care. The Banker’s Oath is our promise that we will do so with our customers, the society and to each other.
Screening is part of the application procedure and DLL screens all interns and new employees according to the “DLL Global Screening Policy” in order to ascertain whether the applicant may hold a position at DLL.