DevOps (CI/CD) System Team Engineer
Do you believe businesses should have a bigger ambition than short term profit? If you do, join DLL’s mission to ‘get the right tools into the right hands. You’ll be part of a team that understands the heart and soul of our partners’ business. A team that provides original financial solutions to sustain success for generations.
As DevOps (CI/CD) Engineer you will be a member of the System Team.
As a System Team we want a new team member whose main focus is on CI/CD automation so that we can work towards DLL’s goal to move to a future DevOps state.
As a System Team we want a new team member that has excellent technical, coaching, communication and influencing skills so that we can effectively help the delivery teams to adopt and improve the CI/CD pipeline capabilities.
Day to day:
Above all, work on the above stories
- Setup, maintain, extend and improve the toolchain that supports the Continuous Delivery Pipeline.
- Establish/improve, introduce, monitor and report on CI/CD usage and health, processes, standards, guidelines and recommended practices
- Assist Agile development teams to gain technical excellence
“We not only live up to the expectations of our customers for today, but also anticipate their market needs of tomorrow.”
- Knowledge and skills to support the above stories
- Expert knowledge and experience with
- Modern development methodologies, such as Scrum, CI/CD, DevOps, etc (bonus: SAFe)
- Tools like Azure DevOps, SonarQube, etc (bonus: HPQC/ALM, Jira, Maven, Jenkins, containers)
- Automation with PowerShell, tool integration, API calls, reporting/Power BI (dashboarding)
At DLL, we consider our people our biggest asset. That’s why you’ll be treated as a member, not just an employee. Together we create an informal, but professional atmosphere that is hard to find elsewhere. We also encourage members to seek out the best skills across all our offices, because the more networked we are as an organization, the more effective we can be at seeing more than a customer, and working harder as a partner.
All members enjoy
- Two working days per year volunteering for a local charity
- Health and Wellness program including healthy food, fresh Coffee Plaza, free health checks, fun health & vitality activities
- Flexible hours with possibility to work from home (within job scope)
- Career development opportunities: online learning, member development programs
- Company pension scheme and attractive collective insurance package
- Employee Benefits Budget for commuting costs, extra hours of leave, pension savings, etc.
DLL in a nutshell
DLL is a global vendor finance company with more than EUR 30 billion in assets. Founded in 1969 and headquartered in Eindhoven, the Netherlands, DLL provides asset-based financial solutions in the Agriculture, Food, Healthcare, Clean Technology, Construction, Transportation, Industrial, Office Equipment and Technology industries. DLL partners with equipment manufacturers, dealers and distributors in more than 30 countries to support their distribution channels and help grow their businesses. DLL combines customer focus with deep industry knowledge to deliver sustainable solutions for the complete asset life cycle, including commercial finance, retail finance and used equipment finance. DLL is a wholly owned subsidiary of Rabobank Group.
To learn more about DLL, visit www.dllgroup.com.
Good to know:
- Deadline for applications: February 9th
- Reporting to Manager Software Development Methodologies
- The selection process may involve an assessment
- Applications via email will not be reviewed. Please apply online via our career website
- DLL’s referral program applies
- For more information, you can contact Willem Hessels, Talent Acquisition Partner, via email@example.com
Almost all members of DLL in NL are required to take the Bankers Oath. Banks in the Netherlands find it important that everyone working in the Dutch banking environment fulfills their role with integrity and care. The Banker’s Oath is our promise that we will do so with our customers, the society and to each other.
Screening is part of the application procedure and DLL screens all interns and new employees according to the “DLL Global Screening Policy” in order to ascertain whether the applicant may hold a position at DLL.