Salesforce Solution Architect
As a Salesforce Solution Architect, you will work for a global solution in the Enterprise Business Solution Delivery Team (CRM, Salesforce) and are responsible for the architecture of the solutions in the domain. You collect business requirements and translate this in to process, application, information and infrastructure designs together with the solution design teams and document this in the PSA. You guide development teams in realizing the solutions providing architectural direction. You are responsible for documenting the architecture baseline in the architecture repository.
As a Salesforce Solution Architect, you have been certified for demonstrating the capabilities to build and design solutions across Salesforce platforms. The Salesforce certified architecture designer shows expertise in certain specializations including Sales and Service Cloud, Platform App builder, Platform App designer, data architecture, sharing and visibility designer, community cloud consultant, Lifecycle and development designer, Identity and Access Management (IAM) designer, Integration architecture designer, and Mobile Solutions architecture designer.
Day to day
- Can design application architecture solutions that span multiple Salesforce Clouds (Sales, Service, Marketing, Analytics, Social, Communities) that meet business requirements; articulate design considerations, trade-offs, benefits, and recommendations for an application architecture
- Serve as the lead solution architect for the Service Cloud domain to ensure deliverables for Salesforce.com Projects are done in line with best practices and strategic platform direction
- Oversight of multiple vendors and developers involved with Salesforce Configuration and Development work
- Alignment with business stakeholders to understand requirements, design business processes and translate these to IT solutions covering application, information and infrastructure architecture.
- Organize solution Design activities and involve the right stakeholders.
- Design solutions based on the business requirements and assure these are within architectural boundaries.
- Capture the solution direction in the Product Solution Architecture (PSA)
- Arrange approval for architecture artifacts with business stakeholders, lead architect, architects of other domains and delivery teams
- Provide support, give overview and guidance in the specific business domain regarding preconditions for successful adoption of changes / new technology by coaching and supporting business and IT to deploy solutions.
- Work closely with the Lead architect and co-create architecture roadmaps and an architecture plan in line with the business strategy.
- Monitor the execution of the architecture roadmaps by maintaining and coordinating the architecture backlog of the global solution.
- Ensure the architecture repository for the global solution is always up to date.
- Provide architectural guidance to Agile Engineers.
- Monitor implementation of solutions to ensure they are according PSAs
- Proactively come up with ideas to improve the IT landscape within the global solution.
- Keep abreast with new or changing insights, architecture practices, technology and the relevant developments in the IT and financial services markets.
“We lead the way in meeting the need for flexibility and transparency which our customers increasingly expect.”
- 5+ years of experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud and Service Cloud (application design, architecture and development using Salesforce.com), certification required.
- Use deep business knowledge of Salesforce products to drive solution architecture and analysis engagement for major initiatives
- Applied knowledge of SFDC and CRM processes including Sales, Services and Marketing functions.
- 5 years of experience architecting IT solutions.
- Experience in working in Agile/scrum environments in the IT sector and financial services.
- University Level Education.
- Practical experience with architecture frameworks.
- Excellent communicator in speech and writing.
- Customer Oriented with leadership skills
- Ability to coach Agile Engineers.
- Able to convey IT subjects in business terminology.
- Certified Salesforce Technical architect, System Architect or Application Architect
- Certified for TOGAF.
- Certified for Archimate.
- Sound Technology background.
- Sound understanding of Architecture Concepts.
- Familiarity with Commercial Lending / Lease.
- Experience in Agile environments.
- Experience in Software Development Methodologies.
At DLL, we consider our people our biggest asset. That’s why you’ll be treated as a member, not just an employee. Together we create an informal, but professional atmosphere that is hard to find elsewhere. We also encourage members to seek out the best skills across all our offices, because the more networked we are as an organization, the more effective we can be at seeing more than a customer, and working harder as a partner.
All members enjoy
- Two working days per year volunteering for a local charity
- Health and Wellness program including healthy food, free health checks, fun health & vitality activities
- Flexible hours with possibility to work from home
- Career development opportunities: online learning, member development programs
DLL’s wellbeing ambition is to educate, equip, and empower members to build connections, manage their mental, emotional, physical, and financial wellness, and maintain balance between work and the other priorities that make up their lives. Our four wellbeing categories are as follows:
- Connection – Build meaningful connections with other members
- Health – Manage mental, emotional, and physical health
- Finance – Provide learning opportunities to help members achieve personal financial health
- Lifestyle – Maintain balance between work and life priorities
These are the things that matter to our members and the wellbeing of our members matters to DLL!
DLL in a nutshell
DLL is a global vendor finance company with more than EUR 30 billion in assets. Founded in 1969 and headquartered in Eindhoven, the Netherlands, DLL provides asset-based financial solutions in the Agriculture, Food, Healthcare, Clean Technology, Construction, Transportation, Industrial, Office Equipment and Technology industries. DLL partners with equipment manufacturers, dealers and distributors in more than 30 countries to support their distribution channels and help grow their businesses. DLL combines customer focus with deep industry knowledge to deliver sustainable solutions for the complete asset life cycle, including commercial finance, retail finance and used equipment finance. DLL is a wholly owned subsidiary of Rabobank Group.
To learn more about DLL, visit www.dllgroup.com.
Good to know
- Deadline for applications: January 31st / February 7th
- Reporting to Delivery Manager Enterprise Business Services Americas
- The selection process may involve an assessment.
- Applications via email will not be reviewed. Please apply online via our career website
- DLL’s referral program applies
- For more information, you can contact Reepika Bhati, Talent Acquisition Partner via firstname.lastname@example.org
DLL is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation in accordance with our values and all applicable legislation.
DLL appreciates the time you spend applying to our openings. We advise only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. Hiring is subject to successful completion of a background verification and integrity check.