DLL is not your average financial services company. In fact, we are above average in almost every way. With an employee engagement score of 85% (compared to the 72% industry average), it sure seems like we are doing something right. And, while most companies survive fewer than 20 years, 2019 marked our 50th.
We collaborate with manufacturers, suppliers, and businesses in more than 30 countries to enable the acquisition of equipment, technology and software that companies need to contribute meaningfully to their communities. We believe in partnering with our customers to develop innovative and sustainable financial solutions that deliver meaningful value to the world.
At DLL, we are committed to making sure that all people, regardless of their race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, physical characteristics, or mental abilities, feel welcomed and encouraged to be their authentic selves. We strive to create an inclusive environment that is reflective of the communities in which we operate. Come see what all the excitement is about.
Day to day
DLL is looking for a senior-level integration architect/developer for its CRM (Salesforce) integration with DLL’s and its partner and customer systems. The candidate will assist in the design and implementation of an enterprise integration solution using Microsoft Azure Integration Services. Azure Integration Services is a Microsoft cloud offering of services for mission-critical integrations. It provides a serverless compute experience that drives consistency and efficiency when connecting applications. A subcategory of PaaS — Platform as a Service — the iPaaS is the term that refers to the integration platforms offered as a service
- Develop system integrations, using Microsoft Azure Integration Services to connect a portfolio of on-premises, SaaS, and cloud-hosted applications.
- Create RESTful web services and APIs to transmit data between applications.
- Collaborate with Architecture and Integrations team members to develop best practices and methodologies.
- Perform ETL/ELT from various data sources using Azure Data Factory.
- Develop integration solutions, including REST APIs, Event Driven/Queue based integrations and service orchestrations.
- Assist with integration solutions planning, liaise with relevant application experts and contribute to solution design.
- Oversight and alignment on the entire Salesforce Azure environment, including design, development, maintenance and support
- Liaise with solutions architects, business analysts and other developers to ensure all deliveries are supported by the correct architectural implementation.
- Enhance the current CI/CD processes to support new and existing development.
- Plan, design, coordinate with various functional teams to understand integration requirements.
- Act independently under general supervision using company-provided software
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years in Information Technology.
- 5+ years of experience building system integrations.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience designing and implementing Azure-based systems.
- Azure Logic Apps
- Azure API Management
- Azure Service Bus
- Azure Functions
- Azure Event Grid
- Azure DevOps Pipelines
- Azure Data Factory
- Azure SQL Database
- Web service/API development
- Visual Studio
- Data transformation languages (XSLT, Liquid, etc.)
- Proven experience with Azure Integration iPaaS
- Proficient in the Microsoft Azure Platform including C#, .NET, and Visual Studio
- Intermediate level RDBMS and SQL knowledge.
- Agile and DevOps experience; Azure DevOps Deployment and Release Management using Azure DevOps tooling
- Hands on experience designing Restful Web Services and Swagger
- Ability to communicate technical needs and solutions with non-technical staff
- Highly organized and efficient with excellent time management skills
- Excellent analytical, process design and problem-solving skills
- Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks within a collaborative team environment
At DLL, we are many things. We are team members. Family members. Community members. We are members of society. Members of different cultures and nationalities. Members of change. We each have different beliefs, different passions, different viewpoints, talents, and interests. We come from different backgrounds, cultures, nationalities, and histories. But for all of our differences, we share one thing in common: Each of us are members of DLL. Our company was founded in the Netherlands. But today we are truly a multinational business. We span more than 30 different countries and represent over 40 different nationalities across the globe. Our unique culture is rooted in higher collaboration, less hierarchy and an honest directness that enables us to integrate, ideate and innovate across country lines. Many companies say they are European, North American, South American, Asian, or Australian. At DLL, we are all these places and more. We are a crosscultural collaborative – an interconnected network – that comes together every single day with one goal in mind: Partnering for a better world.
All members enjoy
- Two working days per year volunteering for a local charity
- Health and Wellness program including healthy food, free health checks, fun health & vitality activities.
- Flexible hours with possibility to work from home
- Career development opportunities: online learning, member development programs
DLL’s wellbeing ambition is to educate, equip, and empower members to build connections, manage their mental, emotional, physical, and financial wellness, and maintain balance between work and the other priorities that make up their lives. Our four wellbeing categories are as follows:
- Connection – Build meaningful connections with other members
- Health – Manage mental, emotional, and physical health
- Finance – Provide learning opportunities to help members achieve personal financial health
- Lifestyle – Maintain balance between work and life priorities
These are the things that matter to our members and the wellbeing of our members matters to DLL!
Good to know
- Deadline for applications: March 12, 2023
- The selection process may involve an assessment
- Applications via email will not be reviewed. Please apply online via our career website
- DLL’s referral program applies
- For more information, you can contact Connie Fava, Talent Acquisition Partner via email@example.com
We advise only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. Hiring subject to successful completion of a background check.
DLL is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation in accordance with our values and all applicable legislation.
DLL appreciates the time you spend applying to our openings. We advise only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. Hiring is subject to successful completion of a background verification and integrity check