Compliance Officer Reporting
This position within the DLL Corporate Compliance Department will serve under the direction of the Global Core Compliance function and is responsible for the day to day Reporting of the Core Compliance Program. This position will be responsible for assisting the reporting regarding key components of the Core Compliance Program consisting of Risk Assessment(s), Compliance Monitoring, Advisory, Training, MIS Reporting and Policy & Procedure maintenance. The person will be responsible to define, create and coordinate the reporting needs of Corporate Core Compliance.
Also, the responsibilities include activities to timely prepare, coordinate and run current internal and external reports with the right quality.
The role also contains the responsibility to improve existing reports and develop new reports, dashboards and other insights that benefit the compliance department. Furthermore, the role contains the responsibility to apply analytics, document findings and suggest process improvements.
Acting as the Product Owner and participation in projects and initiatives to improve Compliance reporting, analytics and data definitions towards a sustainable data driven Compliance organization are a substantial part of the role as well. Working closely together with other stakeholders within the organization like Risk, IT, HR and Finance. Reports hierarchically to the Senior Reporting & Oversight Compliance Officer.
Day to day
- Responsible for timely preparation, coordination, and execution of the reporting obligation of Core Compliance with the expected quality (internal and external)
- Responsible for the build of reports and dashboards
- Product Owner to initiate, drive, guide and execute improvements regarding the current reporting approach, process, and tools
- Product Owner to drive projects and initiatives regarding the implementation of new sustainable Reporting and Analytics solutions.
- Perform data preparation/modelling activities to enable reports and dashboard to run
- Applies analytics to the Compliance data and transforms this into value information
- Propose new and improved reporting and analytical insights and tools for Compliance Management information to the Compliance MT
- Provide input toward a more data driven Compliance approach
- Support the Corporate Compliance team in case of questions regarding reporting and analytics
- Create instructions and provide training regarding new reporting solutions
- As necessary, support in the other activities of Core Compliance team
“There is a culture within DLL to enable and engage.”
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University (Masters/MBA are a plus, but not required)
- Strong conceptual data analytical knowledge (experience is a plus)
- Proven experience in the development of Reporting Concepts/Approaches (vision and implementation)
- Able to build reports, dashboards, or other analytic solutions (e.g. data models)
- Experience with Microsoft Suite products like Excel+, PowerBI, Azure, DevOps, PowerApps Access, SharePoint
- Ability to understand and communicate with different stakeholder groups as IT, Risks, HR and Finance
- Strong organizational and research skills (Project Management skills are a plus)
- Ability to communicate with ease within a global network organization. Customer focused.
- Highly competent in the analysis and interpretation of information, and able to translate this into concrete advice. Ability to ask the right questions to understand a business request and address it in an optimal way
- Basic Compliance knowledge is a plus
- Personal skills / competencies:
- Self-starter, pro-active o Problem analysis and problem solving
- Analytical and detailed oriented o Proven track record of delivering results and meeting deadlines
- Proactive and constructive engagement (team player)
- Working co-operatively and productively across the teams to share information and knowledge appropriately
- Communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to interact with all levels within the organization and suppliers/contractors
- Capable of working independently
- Good judgment and able to make decisions in a timely manner
At DLL, you’ll deal with the constantly changing needs of our business and our partners. To make sure we succeed, members must look to the future and adapt to the present. That’s why we also encourage members to seek out the best skills across all our offices. The more networked we are as an organization, the more effective we can be at seeing more than a customer and working harder as a partner.
All members enjoy:
- Two working days per year volunteering for a local charity
- Health and Wellness program including healthy food, fresh Coffee Plaza, free health checks, fun health & vitality activities
- Flexible hours with possibility to work from home (within job scope)
- Career development opportunities: online learning, member development programs
- Company pension scheme and attractive collective insurance package
- Employee Benefits Budget for commuting costs, extra hours of leave, pension savings, etc.
DLL’s wellbeing ambition is to educate, equip, and empower members to build connections, manage their mental, emotional, physical, and financial wellness, and maintain balance between work and the other priorities that make up their lives. Our four wellbeing categories are as follows:
- Connection – Build meaningful connections with other members
- Health – Manage mental, emotional, and physical health
- Finance – Provide learning opportunities to help members achieve personal financial health
- Lifestyle – Maintain balance between work and life priorities
These are the things that matter to our members and the wellbeing of our members matters to DLL!
DLL in a nutshell
DLL is a global vendor finance company with more than EUR 30 billion in assets. Founded in 1969 and headquartered in Eindhoven, the Netherlands, DLL provides asset-based financial solutions in the Agriculture, Food, Healthcare, Clean Technology, Construction, Transportation, Industrial, Office Equipment and Technology industries. DLL partners with equipment manufacturers, dealers and distributors in more than 30 countries to support their distribution channels and help grow their businesses. DLL combines customer focus with deep industry knowledge to deliver sustainable solutions for the complete asset life cycle, including commercial finance, retail finance and used equipment finance. DLL is a wholly owned subsidiary of Rabobank Group.
To learn more about DLL, visit www.dllgroup.com.
Good to know
- Deadline for applications: 19th of July
- Reporting to Senior Reporting and Oversight Compliance Officer
- The selection process may involve an assessment
- Applications via email will not be reviewed. Please apply online via our career website
- DLL’s referral program applies
- For more information you can contact Nico Molenschot, Talent Acquisition Partner, via email@example.com
Almost all members of DLL in NL are required to take the Bankers Oath. Banks in the Netherlands find it important that everyone working in the Dutch banking environment fulfills their role with integrity and care. The Banker’s Oath is our promise that we will do so with our customers, the society and to each other.
Screening is part of the application procedure and DLL screens all interns and new employees according to the “DLL Global Screening Policy” in order to ascertain whether the applicant may hold a position at DLL.