Director, US Digital Product Management
At DLL, we are seeking a Digital Product Manager to help us spearhead our digital product team as we develop, identify opportunities, build digital solutions, and grow our digital product transformation strategy through a team of product owners.
As a Digital Product Manager, you will help us spearhead our digital product team as we develop, identify opportunities, build digital solutions, and grow our digital product transformation strategy through a team of product owners.
Our ideal candidate will have 10+ years’ experience in Digital Product Management and people management. They must have a customer-first mindset, a strong understanding of digital experiences, and the ability to develop data pipelines that can be used to track, analyse, and improve our digital product roadmaps. This role requires a candidate with excellent analytical, organizational, and communication skills as you'll be working in a matrix organization with a various stakeholder groups. This is a customer centric role, working to translate the needs of the customer into online business opportunities.
Day to day
- Lead and inspire a team of Digital Product Owners
- Manage the product roadmap and backlog for all digital products
- Oversee and manage lead requirements discovery, solution design, user story writing, feature development, and user acceptance testing
- Partner with the executive teams to identify key capabilities needed as well as identifying potential issues
- Partner with cross functional teams regularly to ensure alignment on feature development and prioritization
- Partner with IT to manage the roadmap and backlog to ensure that IT delivers all capabilities on time and per expectation
- Work with product marketing to develop positioning and messaging to ensure differentiation from competitors
- Monitor and evaluate product performance to ensure constant product iteration and improvements
- Drive product strategies and long term vision to build best in class digital products
- Evaluate, analyze, and understand the voice of the customer through a variety of data sources including customer journeys.
- Ability to craft a product vision (short to long term) and convert that into a concrete strategy and implementation
- Partner with business owners and agile product teams to build product roadmaps that will be incorporated in to the broader company product portfolio plan
- Lead, recruit, empower & support a team of capable product owners to deliver results while growing skillsets and capabilities in the product management practice.
- Build alliances across a heavily matrixed organization with stakeholders in customer experience, digital transformation, IT operations and leadership
“We not only live up to the expectations of our customers for today, but also anticipate their market needs of tomorrow.”
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- Master’s degree is preferred
- People management experience in large matrix organization 10+ years experience in digital product management or similar
- Passionate about building great products and solving customer and business problems
- Usability and customer-focused design experience working directly with customers using data from customer journeys to implement solutions
- Experience with improving internal operations through operational excellence and tech debt with sunset strategies.
- A demonstrated team player who can effectively handle multiple priorities simultaneously within tight timelines to plan, deliver & execute on deliverables.
- Strong analytical, prioritization, and negotiating skills
- Communication skills; written, oral and presentation.
- On the job experience with sales in ecommerce portals and apps a plus
- Experience creating digital journeys for ecommerce transactions. Experience in improving digital sales funnels
At DLL, we consider our people our biggest asset. That’s why you’ll be treated as a member, not just an employee. Together we create an informal, but professional atmosphere that is hard to find elsewhere. We also encourage members to seek out the best skills across all our offices, because the more networked we are as an organization, the more effective we can be at seeing more than a customer and working harder as a partner.
DLL’s wellbeing ambition is to educate, equip, and empower members to build connections, manage their mental, emotional, physical, and financial wellness, and maintain balance between work and the other priorities that make up their lives. Our four wellbeing categories are as follows:
- Connection – Build meaningful connections with other members
- Health – Manage mental, emotional, and physical health
- Finance – Provide learning opportunities to help members achieve personal financial health
- Lifestyle – Maintain balance between work and life priorities
These are the things that matter to our members and the wellbeing of our members matters to DLL!
DLL in a nutshell
DLL is a global vendor finance company with more than EUR 30 billion in assets. Founded in 1969 and headquartered in Eindhoven, the Netherlands, DLL provides asset-based financial solutions in the Agriculture, Food, Healthcare, Clean Technology, Construction, Transportation, Industrial, Office Equipment and Technology industries. DLL partners with equipment manufacturers, dealers and distributors in more than 30 countries to support their distribution channels and help grow their businesses. DLL combines customer focus with deep industry knowledge to deliver sustainable solutions for the complete asset life cycle, including commercial finance, retail finance and used equipment finance. DLL is a wholly owned subsidiary of Rabobank Group.
To learn more about DLL, visit www.dllgroup.com.
Good to know
- Deadline for applications: 23rd of May
- Reporting to Regional Head of Digital & Product Mgmt.
- The selection process may involve an assessment
- Applications via email will not be reviewed. Please apply online via our career website
- DLL’s referral program applies
- For more information, you can contact Willem Hessels, Talent Acquisition Partner via firstname.lastname@example.org
DLL is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation in accordance with our values and all applicable legislation.
DLL appreciates the time you spend applying to our openings. We advise only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. Hiring is subject to successful completion of a background verification and integrity check.