Artificial Intelligence Consultant
As Medior Artificial Inteligence Consultant, you will develop artificial intelligence capabilities for DLL group. You are responsible for delivering cutting-edge artificial intelligence to stakeholders. Enabling them to make fact-based decisions, improve customer experience and increase operational efficiency. Based on multiple data sources, you manage the generation of insights that help DLL better understand the clients, expand reach, increase customer engagement and advocacy and ultimately drive sales. Do you think artificial intelligence will make the difference between a good and a great company? Then we would like to hear from you!
Day to day
- Act as an eloquent artificial intelligence (AI) ambassador and create awareness about the latest AI capabilities to facilitate the translation of artificial intelligence into business value;
- Identify strong artificial intelligence innovative new opportunities to support the business and realize them together with the stakeholders;
- Delivering cutting-edge, innovative analytics services to stakeholders, standardize and effectively deploy these in current processes and systems;
- Capture and promote best practices for building, maintaining and monitoring effective and responsible AI;
- Contribute actively to creating an innovating and inspiring working environment.
All members enjoy:
- Two working days per year volunteering for a local charity
- Health and Wellness program including healthy food, free health checks, fun health & vitality activities.
- Flexible hours with possibility to work from home
- Career development opportunities: online learning, member development programs
- Click this link for an overview of all the benefits in your region.
“We not only live up to the expectations of our customers for today, but also anticipate their market needs of tomorrow.”
- Advanced degree in computer science, econometrics, mathematics, applied statistics, or various engineering disciplines. A graduate degree in artificial intelligence, machine learning or equivalent self-study and experience preferred
- At least 3 years of industry experience using machine learning to solve real-world problems with large datasets
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Strong AI literacy and ability to describe and convey complex AI concepts effectively and efficiently, also to non technical stakeholders.
- Ability to understand and work on business processes for a wide variety of domains, including finance, insurance, legal, compliance, innovation.
- High ambition, drive for results and focus on execution;
- Challenges inspire youand drive curiosity;
- Experience with extracting data from various databasesand analyzing large data sets for conversion into useful business information;
- Experience with building and deploying AI/ML models, building data/model pipelines and design model monitoring solutions
- Experience with data analytics and dev-op tools such as Databricks and Azure dev-op, knowledge in Docker, CI/CDand Kubernetes is a plus;
- Demonstrable knowledge of modern programming languages such as Python or other AI/ML languages, knowing SQL, YAML and Spark is a plus;
- Experience working with SCRUM (SCRUM master experience is a plus);
- Strong team-working and excellent interpersonal skills;
- Specific experience in the leasing industry is a plus.
DLL’s wellbeing ambition is to educate, equip and empower members to build connections, manage their mental, emotional, physical and financial wellness and maintain balance between work and the other priorities that make up their lives.
Our four wellbeing categories are as follows:
- Connection – Build meaningful connections with other DLL members
- Health – Manage mental, emotional and physical health
- Finance – Provide learning opportunities to help members achieve personal financial health
- Lifestyle – Maintain balance between work and life priorities
These are the things that matter to our members and the wellbeing of our members matters to DLL
At DLL, we are many things. We are team members, family members, community member. We are members of society, members of different cultures and nationalities. Members of change. We each have different beliefs, different passions, different viewpoints, talents and interests. We become from different backgrounds, cultures, nationalities and histories. But for all of our differences, we share one thing in common: each of us are members of DLL.
Our company was founded in the Netherlands. But today we are truly a multinational business. Our unique culture is rooted in higher collaboration, less hierarchy and a honest directness that enable us to integrate, ideate and innovate across country lines.
Many companies say they are European, American, Asian or Australian, at DLL we are all these places and more. We are a cross-culture collaborative – an interconnected network – that comes together every single day with one goal in mind: Partnering for a better world
Good to know
- Deadline for applications: June 16th 2023
- The selection process may involve an assessment
- Applications via email will not be reviewed. Please apply online via our career website.
- #LI-remote #LI-dennis
- DLL’s referral program applies
- For more information, you can contact Dennis van Hoof, Talent Acquisition Partner via firstname.lastname@example.org
DLL appreciates the time you spend applying to our openings. We advise only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. Hiring subject to successful completion of a background check.
DLL is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advice Human Resources if you require accommodation in accordance with our values and all applicable legislation.