Stage Sales Support
As Sales Support Specialist intern, your role is to provide first line support to DLL’s extensive vendor and dealer channels. Support the sales process from application to booking in line with business support processes and vendor/partner agreements. Assist the account managers in meeting and overachieving new business volume targets by optimizing performance with existing vendor partners and dealers. Your role will be to ensure that all settlement transactions are processed in a timely and accurate manner in compliance with company policies. The role is part of the Operations department, and reports to the Sales Support Team Leader.
Day to day:
- Support the sales process from application to booking to meet and overachieve new business targets.-Provide exceptional customer service to all stakeholders, internal & external, ensuring timely and accurate completion of requests.
- Support in preparation customer contracts and corresponding documents and communicate and liaise with all parties involved including DLL Risk, Legal, Finance and Asset Management teams as applicable.
- Support Customer onboarding: including Anti Money Laundering (AML)/Know Your Customer (KYC) onboarding process
- Support Daily contact via email or by phone with external stakeholders as dealers, partners, vendors, customers.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate as a team. Proactively undertake cross-training with other team members, monitor workload and turnaround times, and maintain frequent communication with the Team Leader to enable effective management of workflow and ensure compliance with service level agreements.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures, including completion of all training requirements, and timely follow up on delegated action items.
- Ensure that all the managed business is performed in compliance with the local and corporate compliance requirements, with special focuson Anti Money Laundering (AML) legislation.
- Champion process improvement and automation across the business, improving efficiencies, accuracy, and customer service.
- Ensure that all lease and loan security documentation is accurately completed and consistent with credit requirements.
- Be accountable for achieving daily, weekly and monthly KPI’s and SLA’s.
- Complete audit reviews and follow up on deficient transactions.
- Develop and maintain a positive consultative relationship with vendors, customers and co-workers
All members enjoy
- Six months with further possible extensions
- Lunch ticket worth 10€ each.
- Flexible hours with smart working possibility
- Career development opportunities: online learning, member development programs.
- Check this link to an overview of all benefits in your region.
“We not only live up to the expectations of our customers for today, but also anticipate their market needs of tomorrow.”
- Prior exposure to vendor leasing/finance industry.
- Good level of understanding of documentation, equipment finance products, credit risks and compliance policies.
- Ability to review and analyze information, ensuring accuracy of documentation and compliance with internal and regulatory procedures.
- Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy and compliance.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written).
- Highly motivated to exceed internal and external customer expectations.
- Proficient in using the Microsoft Office Suite, suchas Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment.
- Must be a team player
- Language skills: Italian native speaker – near native / Good knowledge of English is a plus
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Excellent planning & organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work autonomously with minimal supervision.
- Ability to effectively share knowledge.
- High level of honesty and integrity.
DLL’s wellbeing ambition is to educate, equip and empower members to build connections, manage their mental, emotional, physical and financial wellness and maintain balance between work and the other priorities that make up their lives.
Our four wellbeing categories are as follows:
- Connection – Build meaningful connections with other DLL members
- Health – Manage mental, emotional and physical health
- Finance – Provide learning opportunities to help members achieve personal financial health
- Lifestyle – Maintain balance between work and life priorities
These are the things that matter to our members and the wellbeing of our members matters to DLL
At DLL, we are many things. We are team members, family members, community member. We are members of society, members of different cultures and nationalities. Members of change. We each have different beliefs, different passions, different viewpoints, talents and interests. We become from different backgrounds, cultures, nationalities and histories.
But for all of our differences, we share one thing in common: each of us are members of DLL.
Our company was founded in the Netherlands. But today we are truly a multinational business. Our unique culture is rooted in higher collaboration, less hierarchy and a honest directness that enable us to integrate, ideate and innovate across country lines.
Many companies say they are European, American, Asian or Australian, at DLL we are all these places and more.
We are a cross-culture collaborative – an interconnected network – that comes together every single day with one goal in mind: Partnering for a better world
Good to know:
- Deadline for application: April 2
- The selection process may involve an assessment.
- Applications via email will not be reviewed. Please apply online via our career website.
- DLL’s referral program applies
- For more information, please contact our Talent acquisition partner Martina Fenga via email@example.com
DLL appreciates the time you spend applying to our openings. We advise only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. Hiring subject to successful completion of a background check.
DLL is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation in accordance with our values and all applicable legislation.