You are ideally based in one of these 4 locations; Eindhoven, Düsseldorf, Watford or Wayne, PA
Do you believe businesses should have a bigger ambition than short term profit? If you do, join DLL’s mission to ‘get the right tools into the right hands. You’ll be part of a team that understands the heart and soul of our partners’ business. A team that provides original financial solutions to sustain success for generations.
GBU Advanced Solutions is driving DLL’s intelligent growth through development of pay-per-use solutions and end user direct distribution channel, supported by new markets expansion and strategic acquisitions.
The ideation specialist position will reside within the New Markets team which will focus on the ideation of new ideas regarding the expansion into new industries through end user direct approach (e.g. smart cities), new asset classes (e.g. electric vehicles chargers), as well as development of new payment solutions (e.g. ‘all digital product’) and services.
Selected individual will be responsible for ideation of New Market ideas, as well as incubation and development of them in cooperation with the NBD manager.
Reports to the Strategic Marketing and New Markets lead within GBU Advanced Solutions.
Day to day
- Develop GBU AS New Market’s ideation and incubation processes and tools with the aim to generate ideas and guide them through the innovation funnel
- Align with DLL Innovation Board and Rabobank InnoHUb and various innovation stakeholders
- Build a network of internal and external experts to support the process and new markets ideas pipeline
- Work closely with DLL Market Intelligence team and external providers to establish process to identify Future Trends as a part of the New Markets ideation process
- Develop FinTech market expertise and identify potential acquisition targets in alignment with the GBU M&A lead
- Secure a strong pipeline of new market ideas
- Conduct ideation workshops in the focus countries
- Work closely with DLL Market Intelligence to research New Market ideas
- Be responsible for market testing New Market ideas in cooperation with the NBD manager
- Be responsible for project planning of New Market ideas with support of agile methodology and tools
- Develop New Market ideas’ strategy in cooperation with the other New Markets team members
- Support NBD manager with implementation of New Market ideas
- Develop marketing plans for New Markets initiatives, with support from GBU Marketing team
“We not only live up to the expectations of our customers for today, but also anticipate their market needs of tomorrow.”
- Master’s Degree (preferably in business, marketing, strategy, or innovation)
- 3+ years relevant work experience in Financial Services
- Analytical and research capabilities
- Strategic capabilities
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong collaboration, negotiation and persuasion skills
- Highly organised
- Good judgement
- Ability to proactively identify new business opportunities
- Project management skills, including agile way of working
- A hunger for knowledge and business intelligence
- Problem solver
- International experience
- Flexible to changes in role’s scope and focus
- Ability to challenge existing preconceptions and identify creative solutions
- Entrepreneurial / lean start-up mindset
- Ability to secure support in a networking organizational environment
- Creative and inquisitive mindset
- Desire to learn and grow and not afraid to make mistakes and learn from them
- Proactive approach and desire to take own initiative
- 5 new ideas explored per year; 2 ideas implemented
- Overall GBU DS New Markets NBV x NBM annual target (team KPI)
At DLL, we consider our people our biggest asset. That’s why you’ll be treated as a member, not just an employee. Together we create an informal, but professional atmosphere that is hard to find elsewhere. We also encourage members to seek out the best skills across all our offices, because the more networked we are as an organization, the more effective we can be at seeing more than a customer and working harder as a partner.
All members enjoy
- Two working days per year volunteering for a local charity
- Health and Wellness program including healthy food, fresh Coffee Plaza, free health checks, fun health & vitality activities
- Flexible hours with possibility to work from home (within job scope)
- Career development opportunities: online learning, member development programs
- Company pension scheme and attractive collective insurance package
- Employee Benefits Budget for commuting costs, extra hours of leave, pension savings, etc.
DLL in a nutshell
DLL is a global vendor finance company with more than EUR 30 billion in assets. Founded in 1969 and headquartered in Eindhoven, the Netherlands, DLL provides asset-based financial solutions in the Agriculture, Food, Healthcare, Clean Technology, Construction, Transportation, Industrial, Office Equipment and Technology industries. DLL partners with equipment manufacturers, dealers and distributors in more than 30 countries to support their distribution channels and help grow their businesses. DLL combines customer focus with deep industry knowledge to deliver sustainable solutions for the complete asset life cycle, including commercial finance, retail finance and used equipment finance. DLL is a wholly owned subsidiary of Rabobank Group.
To learn more about DLL, visit www.dllgroup.com.
Good to know
- Deadline for applications: February 9th
- Reporting to Head of Marketing, New Markets
- The selection process may involve an assessment
- Applications via email will not be reviewed. Please apply online via our career website
- DLL’s referral program applies
- For more information, you can contact Nico Molenschot, Recruitment Business Partner, via email@example.com
Almost all members of DLL in NL are required to take the Bankers Oath. Banks in the Netherlands find it important that everyone working in the Dutch banking environment fulfills their role with integrity and care. The Banker’s Oath is our promise that we will do so with our customers, the society and to each other.
Screening is part of the application procedure and DLL screens all interns and new employees according to the “DLL Global Screening Policy” in order to ascertain whether the applicant may hold a position at DLL