Service Delivery Engineer
Unified Communications Service Specialist
An opportunity exists in our IT Department for a Unified Communications Service Specialist
As a Unified Communications Service Specialist, you have a key role in our Unified Communications and Collaboration Services Competence Center (UC&C) as public and private cloud services become all pervasive across the DLL business lines and IT. On one hand you are responsible to evolve our Unified Communications services with focus on managing the vendors and service levels and on the other hand you have a role to facilitate the change adoption in our company.
Your focus will be centered on delivering professional services, end-user interaction, adoption and change management, business analysis and user experience (UX). Technical affinity and practice-oriented recent experience with the technology we use is a must. Your goal is to develop solutions, employ methodologies and co-create strategy to drive effective adoption and change within the organization. Improving productivity by use of available UC cloud technology and facilitating remote working and business continuity.
Day to day
- Manage the Cloud service providers from operational / tactical perspective (aspects like delivery, finance, compliancy, licensing).
- Communicate with stakeholders, eliminate/escalate impediments, help manage risk, and driving relentless improvement.
- Set up and maintain the communication framework & channels for our Unified Communications Competence Center.
- Manage internal customers through agreed service levels and expectation management.
- Report-out to business stakeholders on service performance, road map new initiatives.
- Hands-on, pragmatic and professional (right solution in right place, striving for added value without overdoing).
- Be an evangelist of UCC services and its way of working to the rest of DLL.
- Stay up to speed with the newest UCC Cloud technologies and developments.
- Pro-actively collaborate with other IT teams, business teams and our partners.
- Actively participate in communities/forums on Unified Communications & Collaboration (mainly internal).
“We lead the way in meeting the need for flexibility and transparency which our customers increasingly expect.”
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Between 2-5 years of experience.
- Experience in service level management, preferably in the Cloud Service provider context.
- Experience in vendor/partner management (including licensing models).
- Experience in working in Agile/Scrum/SAFe environment.
- Good communicator in speech and writing in English and Dutch.
- Customer Oriented, Stakeholder Management Skills (networker).
- User Experience (UX) and User Adoption and Change management (ACM).
- Technical and service delivery experience with:
- Microsoft 365, Office 365.
- Microsoft Teams.
- Cisco WebEx.
- Anywher365 Cloud Telephony and call centers.
- Enterprise voice solutions - Contact Center and customer dialogue technology.
The ideal candidate preferably has an IT background with specialization and/or recent experience in implementing unified communications cloud services including user adoption and change management. The candidate is passionate about IT, cloud solutions like UC and Collaboration tooling and delivering this to the end-user. The candidate has strong communicative skills, is a fast learner with a clear customer focus. The role benefits from knowledge and experience in IT areas like IT operations, workplace, IT Service Desk and Modern Voice cloud technology. The candidate understands that for success he/she is dependent on working together with other teams and collaboration in multi-disciplinary projects is part of the job. The environment is very fast paced with your team having responsibilities over multiple projects of various sizes at all times.
DLL in a nutshell
DLL is a global vendor finance company with more than EUR 30 billion in assets. Founded in 1969 and headquartered in Eindhoven, the Netherlands, DLL provides asset-based financial solutions in the Agriculture, Food, Healthcare, Clean Technology, Construction, Transportation, Industrial, Office Equipment and Technology industries. DLL partners with equipment manufacturers, dealers and distributors in more than 30 countries to support their distribution channels and help grow their businesses. DLL combines customer focus with deep industry knowledge to deliver sustainable solutions for the complete asset life cycle, including commercial finance, retail finance and used equipment finance. DLL is a wholly owned subsidiary of Rabobank Group.
To learn more about DLL, visit www.dllgroup.com.
Good to know:
- Deadline for applications: 23rd of May
- Reporting to Service Delivery Lead UCC
- The selection process may involve an assessment
- Applications via email will not be reviewed. Please apply online via our career website
- DLL’s referral program applies
- For more information, you can contact Willem Hessels Talent Acquisition Partner via firstname.lastname@example.org
DLL is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation in accordance with our values and all applicable legislation.
DLL appreciates the time you spend applying to our openings. We advise only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. Hiring is subject to successful completion of a background verification and integrity check.
Almost all members of DLL in NL are required to take the Bankers Oath. Banks in the Netherlands find it important that everyone working in the Dutch banking environment fulfills their role with integrity and care. The Banker’s Oath is our promise that we will do so with our customers, the society and to each other.
Screening is part of the application procedure and DLL screens all interns and new employees according to the “DLL Global Screening Policy” in order to ascertain whether the applicant may hold a position at DLL.