DLL is not your average financial services company. In fact, we are above average in almost every way. With an employee engagement score of 85% (compared to the 72% industry average), it sure seems like we are doing something right. And, while most companies survive fewer than 20 years, 2019 marked our 50th.
We collaborate with manufacturers, suppliers, and businesses in more than 30 countries to enable the acquisition of equipment, technology and software that companies need to contribute meaningfully to their communities. We believe in partnering with our customers to develop innovative and sustainable financial solutions that deliver meaningful value to the world.
At DLL, we are committed to making sure that all people, regardless of their race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, physical characteristics, or mental abilities, feel welcomed and encouraged to be their authentic selves. We strive to create an inclusive environment that is reflective of the communities in which we operate. Come see what all the excitement is about!
As a Business Support Specialist (Operations Control), your role is to provide internal support for processing Variations and Novations requests to DLL’s extensive vendor and dealer channels. This involves tasks from processing applications, creating documentation, updating contract data and any follow up enquiries. Your role will be to ensure that Variations and Novations requests are processed in a timely and accurate manner and in compliance with company policies. You will also assist in other Operations Control tasks. This role reports to the Operations Control Specialist.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will be:
- Manage email requests in Variations FM box
- Process applications, create documentation, and update Infolease for Variations & Novations.
- Ensure that DLL policies for Variations and Novations are adhered to while ensuring that there is minimal delay with processing.
- Ensure that proper security registration is in place.
- Proactive pipeline management and follow-up.
- Be the prime source of information and support for Variation and Novation processing.
- Liaise with various teams within DLL - Business Support, Credit, Collections & Recovery, Legal, and Client Services.
- Liaise with customers.
- Assist with any other tasks as requested by Manager.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all stakeholders, internal & external.
- Minimum 2-3 years leasing or financing experience
- Ability to manage multiple priorities within tight timeframes while maintaining ongoing attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving skills and able to work independently
- Capable of driving growth capacity by continuously looking for better ways to improve processes
- Proficient in MS – Word & Excel and Outlook
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer service
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent planning & organizational skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Solid team player
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment
- Ability to stay focused
- Ability to learn new things quickly
Ready to work for a company that is Partnering for a Better World!
At DLL, we are many things. We are team members. Family members. Community members. We are members of society. Members of different cultures and nationalities. Members of change. We each have different beliefs, different passions, different viewpoints, talents, and interests. We come from different backgrounds, cultures, nationalities, and histories. But for all of our differences, we share one thing in common: Each of us are members of DLL. Our company was founded in the Netherlands. But today we are truly a multinational business. We span more than 30 different countries and represent over 40 different nationalities across the globe. Our unique culture is rooted in higher collaboration, less hierarchy and an honest directness that enables us to integrate, ideate and innovate across country lines. Many companies say they are European, North American, South American, Asian, or Australian. At DLL, we are all these places and more. We are a cross cultural collaborative – an interconnected network – that comes together every single day with one goal in mind: Partnering for a better world.
- Two working days per year volunteering for a local charity
- Health and Wellness program including healthy food, free health checks, fun health & vitality activities.
- Flexible hours with possibility to work from home
- Career development opportunities: online learning, member development programs.
DLL’s wellbeing ambition is to educate, equip, and empower members to build connections, manage their mental, emotional, physical, and financial wellness, and maintain balance between work and the other priorities that make up their lives. Our four wellbeing categories are as follows:
- Connection – Build meaningful connections with other members
- Health – Manage mental, emotional, and physical health
- Finance – Provide learning opportunities to help members achieve personal financial health
- Lifestyle – Maintain balance between work and life priorities
These are the things that matter to our members and the wellbeing of our members matters to DLL!
- The selection process may involve an assessment
- Applications via email will not be reviewed. Please apply online via our career website
- DLL’s referral program applies
- The position will close as soon as we find a suitable candidate
- For more information, you can contact Jordan Horn, HR Coordinator via Jordan.firstname.lastname@example.org