DLL is not your average financial services company. In fact, we are above average in almost every way. With an employee engagement score of 85% (compared to the 72% industry average), it sure seems like we are doing something right. And, while most companies survive fewer than 20 years, 2019 marked our 50th.
We collaborate with manufacturers, suppliers, and businesses in more than 30 countries to enable the acquisition of equipment, technology and software that companies need to contribute meaningfully to their communities. We believe in partnering with our customers to develop innovative and sustainable financial solutions that deliver meaningful value to the world.
At DLL, we are committed to making sure that all people, regardless of their race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, physical characteristics, or mental abilities, feel welcomed and encouraged to be their authentic selves. We strive to create an inclusive environment that is reflective of the communities in which we operate. Come see what all the excitement is about.
The Senior Account Manager will be responsible for generating volume through outbound calling efforts into both the existing channel of our Manufacturer partners and by developing new programs/relationships with independent channel partners. The member will be responsible for identifying and pursuing opportunities in the Renewable Energy/Energy Efficiency/Sustainability channel partner network, in line with DLL’s sales plan, in order to realize the formulated sales objectives for new business volume, lease penetration and profitability. He/she may also be responsible for some level of transactional support responsibilities (application entry, document generation and file preparation) from time to time.
The member will work within the framework and objectives of the DLL sales plan. The individual will interact with Vendor Services, Risk Management, Asset Management, Sales Support and Portfolio Management on a regular basis.
Day to Day
In order to drive growth in our Clean Technology project financing business, a concerted sales effort focused on penetrating our existing manufacturer programs and adding new dealer/reseller programs will grow our new business volume and capture market share within the burgeoning Clean Tech segment. The member will be charged with increasing the number of Manufacturer’s Sales Reps, Distributors, Energy Services Companies (ESCOs) and Electrical Contractors that we originate business from through:
- Consistent, manufacturer supported, outreach to introduce our finance programs to their channel and their end-user customers
- Establish and maintain relationships with independent contractors and ESCOs
- Continuous training and reinforcement for both Manufacturer partner sales representatives and the channel partners
- Constant relationship management throughout all levels of the partner organization
- Forecasting, tracking and pipeline management for project transactions
- Finding and building relationships with channel partners who have already consistently used financing with our competition
- Grow base of business with channel partners nationwide via cold calling, networking, attending trade shows, and referrals in order to develop program relationships and secure project financing business to exceed sales targets
- 2 to 5 years sales or outbound sales experience in lighting/HVAC/energy efficiency equipment or related project financing sales
- Four year college degree of comparable business experience
- Highly motivated and energetic with a proven ability to work independently to reach sales goals
- Excellent verbal (via telephone) and written (via email) communication skills
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers
- Strong PC skills and working knowledge of financial calculator and pricing tools
- Competency in structuring complex financial transactions
- Working knowledge of financial statements and credit qualifications
At DLL, we are many things. We are team members. Family members. Community members. We are members of society. Members of different cultures and nationalities. Members of change. We each have different beliefs, different passions, different viewpoints, talents, and interests. We come from different backgrounds, cultures, nationalities, and histories. But for all of our differences, we share one thing in common: Each of us are members of DLL. Our company was founded in the Netherlands. But today we are truly a multinational business. We span more than 30 different countries and represent over 40 different nationalities across the globe. Our unique culture is rooted in higher collaboration, less hierarchy and an honest directness that enables us to integrate, ideate and innovate across country lines. Many companies say they are European, North American, South American, Asian, or Australian. At DLL, we are all these places and more. We are a crosscultural collaborative – an interconnected network – that comes together every single day with one goal in mind: Partnering for a better world.
All members enjoy
- Two working days per year volunteering for a local charity
- Health and Wellness program including healthy food, free health checks, fun health & vitality activities.
- Flexible hours with possibility to work from home
- Career development opportunities: online learning, member development programs
DLL’s wellbeing ambition is to educate, equip, and empower members to build connections, manage their mental, emotional, physical, and financial wellness, and maintain balance between work and the other priorities that make up their lives. Our four wellbeing categories are as follows:
- Connection – Build meaningful connections with other members
- Health – Manage mental, emotional, and physical health
- Finance – Provide learning opportunities to help members achieve personal financial health
- Lifestyle – Maintain balance between work and life priorities
These are the things that matter to our members and the wellbeing of our members matters to DLL!
Good to Know
- Deadline for applications: July 17, 2022
- The selection process may involve an assessment
- Applications via email will not be reviewed. Please apply online via our career website
- DLL’s referral program applies
- For more information, you can contact Macie Blazek, Talent Acquisition Partner via firstname.lastname@example.org
We advise only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. Hiring subject to successful completion of a background check.
DLL is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation in accordance with our values and all applicable legislation.
DLL appreciates the time you spend applying to our openings. We advise only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. Hiring is subject to successful completion of a background verification and integrity check