DLL Group is a global vendor finance company with more than EUR 35 billion in assets. Founded in 1969 and headquartered in Eindhoven, the Netherlands, DLL provides asset-based financial solutions in the Agriculture, Food, Healthcare, Clean Technology, Construction, Transportation, Industrial, Office Equipment and Technology industries. DLL partners with equipment manufacturers, dealers, and distributors in more than 30 countries to support their distribution channels and help grow their businesses. DLL combines customer focus with deep industry knowledge to deliver sustainable solutions for the complete asset life cycle, including commercial finance, retail finance and used equipment finance. DLL is a wholly owned subsidiary of Rabobank Group.
DLL in Ireland encompasses a team of over 104 members across Asset Finance / Leasing, Group Treasury and Group Reinsurance. Our goal is to deliver a ‘platinum level of service in everything we do’.
DLL is not your average financial services company. In fact, we are above average in almost every way. With an employee engagement score of 85% (compared to the 72% industry average), it sure seems like we are doing something right. And, while most companies survive fewer than 20 years, 2019 marked our 50th. We believe in partnering with our customers to develop innovative and sustainable financial solutions that deliver meaningful value to the world.
We are seeking to appoint an AP:AR Co-Ordinator on a 12-month contract who will be part of our Finance Team based in Dublin.
DLL have an outsourced shared service provider who provide services to DLL in the areas of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable (collection direct debits / allocation cash / refunds) and General Ledger (reconciliation / reporting) services to DLL Ireland. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and overseeing these processes with the outsource provider.
DLL supports a hybrid working policy and therefore it is expected that this role will be performed with a mix of home-office working and Dublin office presence. DLL’s understanding is that the Dublin office is our collaborative hub and therefore the candidate must be available to be present in Dublin on required days to be fully effective in the role.
- Co-ordination and management of outsourced shared service provider including
- Deep dive to resolve complex queries
- Escalation where service has not been delivered in accordance with pre agreed key performance indicators
- Monitoring service vs pre agreed key performance indicators / Service Level Agreement
- Performing quality checks on service levels and output
- Training shared services team where required
- Implementing process improvements including new IT tooling
- Review of operating procedures for shared services team
- Assisting shared services team where appropriate
- Liaison with other teams in DLL to ensure appropriate service is being received from shared services team
- General accounting tasks to support the Finance Team
- Analysis of costs and variances
- Resolution of queries / problems as they arise
- Business or Finance graduate ideally with accounting specialism with ideally minimum 2+ year’s relevant work experience looking for their next step in building their career in a finance team in financial services.
- This is an ideal opportunity for the right candidate to manage and co-ordinate the AP and AR functions of a finance department.
- You will work in a team of experienced Finance professionals and have the opportunity to learn about the Leasing business.
Essential Qualifications / attributes
- Business graduate ideally with accounting specialism
- Strong understanding of debits and credits
- Microsoft products capability especially Excel
- Detail orientated, accurate with ‘right first time’ attitude
- Capability to work individually on own initiative and within the team
- Good time management and prioritization skills
- Enjoys collaborating across multi-disciplinary teams
- Capability to communicate between DLL and shared services team where required
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to work in a leading asset finance company. The job provides an opportunity to join a successful Company and the potential to develop your career through the global organisation in future years.
At DLL, we are many things. We are team members. Family members. Community members. We are members of society. Members of different cultures and nationalities. Members of change. We each have different beliefs, different passions, different viewpoints, talents, and interests. We come from different backgrounds, cultures, nationalities, and histories. But for all our differences, we share one thing in common: Each of us are members of DLL. Our company was founded in the Netherlands. But today we are truly a multinational business. We span more than 30 different countries and represent over 40 different nationalities across the globe. Our unique culture is rooted in higher collaboration, less hierarchy and an honest directness that enables us to integrate, ideate and innovate across country lines. Many companies say they are European, North American, South American, Asian, or Australian. At DLL, we are all these places and more. We are a cross-cultural collaborative – an interconnected network – that comes together every single day with one goal in mind: Partnering for a better world.
All members enjoy:
- Two working days per year volunteering for a local charity
- Health and Wellness program including healthy food, free health checks, fun health & vitality activities.
- Flexible hours with possibility to work from home
- Career development opportunities: online learning, member development programs
DLL’s wellbeing ambition is to educate, equip, and empower members to build connections, manage their mental, emotional, physical, and financial wellness, and maintain balance between work and the other priorities that make up their lives. Our four wellbeing categories are as follows:
- Connection – Build meaningful connections with other members
- Health – Manage mental, emotional, and physical health
- Finance – Provide learning opportunities to help members achieve personal financial health
- Lifestyle – Maintain balance between work and life priorities
These are the things that matter to our members and the wellbeing of our members matters to DLL!
We collaborate with manufacturers, suppliers, and businesses in more than 30 countries to enable the acquisition of equipment, technology and software that companies need to contribute meaningfully to their communities. We believe in partnering with our customers to develop innovative and sustainable financial solutions that deliver meaningful value to the world.
At DLL, we are committed to making sure that all people, regardless of their race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, physical characteristics, or mental abilities, feel welcomed and encouraged to be their authentic selves. We strive to create an inclusive environment that is reflective of the communities in which we operate. Come see what all the excitement is about.
To learn more about DLL, visit www.dllgroup.com.
Good to know:
- The selection process may involve an assessment
- Applications via email will not be reviewed. Please apply online via our career website
- DLL’s referral program applies
- For more information, you can contact the Natalie Gray via firstname.lastname@example.org
DLL appreciates the time you spend applying to our openings. We advise only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. Screening is part of the application procedure and DLL screens all interns and new employees in order to ascertain whether the applicant may hold a position at DLL.