Sales Support Officer
DLL specializes in asset-based financing solutions for manufacturers, dealers, and distributors of equipment in offices, agriculture, food, healthcare," clean technology," transportation, and construction. We operate in more than 35 countries and enable businesses to buy and use the equipment they need to operate and make a meaningful contribution to the world. Our offering includes leasing, supplier financing, commercial financing and lifecycle management. For more information, visit the www.dllgroup.com.
At DLL we are committed to making sure that all people, regardless of their race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, physical characteristics, or mental abilities, feel welcomed and encouraged to be their authentic selves. We strive to create an inclusive environment that is reflective of the communities in which we operate. Come see what all the excitement is about.
Day to day:
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your sales support skills in a market-leading financial solutions company. This role will be an integral part of the Nordics team (four in Oslo, nine in total) with responsibility for the Norwegian market. You will work in close cooperation with other members of your team and a whole range of internal functions within Sales, Credit and Operations but your primary focus will be on supporting our partners.
- Responsibility for establishing new partner cooperation and continuous follow up of the existing portfolio.
- Be a control authority in relation to the pricing and quality of the products DLL offers
- Daily support for our partners and sales function by phone and email
- Attend partner meetings and taking a proactive role in the sales process
- Follow-up towards partner on ongoing financing and leasing agreements
- Communication/collaboration with internal departments in DLL Norway and the Nordic region
We are searching for a self-motivated, goal-orientated and proactive individual, who is committed to providing the highest levels of customer service and has a desire to develop within service and sales. You have experience gained within financial sales, leasing or sales support. As a person, you are good at building relationships and enjoy communication both internally and externally. As DLL is a truly international company, you should also be fluent in both English and Norwegian.
At DLL, we are many things. We are team members. Family members. Community members. We are members of society. Members of different cultures and nationalities. Members of change. We each have different beliefs, different passions, different viewpoints, talents, and interests. We come from different backgrounds, cultures, nationalities, and histories. But for all of our differences, we share one thing in common: Each of us are members of DLL. Today we are truly a multinational business. We span more than 35 different countries and represent over 40 different nationalities across the globe. Our unique culture is rooted in higher collaboration, less hierarchy and an honest directness that enables us to integrate, ideate and innovate across country lines. We are a cross-cultural collaborative – an interconnected network – that comes together every single day with one goal in mind: Partnering for a better world.
All members enjoy
- Two working days per year volunteering for a local charity
- Health and Wellness program including healthy food, free health checks, fun health & vitality activities.
- Flexible hours with possibility to work from home
- Career development opportunities: online learning, member development programs
If you have any question do not hesitate to contact Team lead Janne Kuria at +47 930 20 327.